Click on Links
Know The Issues And Vote
50+ years to help vets injured by chemical warfare
U.S. Sprayed Much More Agent Orange in Vietnam Than Thought
Agent Pink was 100 percent dioxin
30 + years to help vets injured Exposure to Ionizing Radiation
Retirement and Benefits
Bush Threatens Veto of Defense Bill Wants Costly New Disabled Vet Pension Benefits Eliminated
100,000 Gulf War Vets register with health complaints
families face official stonewalling
"There's a stark pattern of Defense Department recklessness." -SEN.JAY ROCKEFELLER
cause(s) of death as cancer of the lymph nodes, kidney failure, and blood poisoning
M-9 Berretta Pistol reliability?????
For the American Military man to go into battle with a weapon M-16 was indeed a crime
click for article
- There were strange things done under the jungle sun
By the men with the "Matty Mattel",
- The jungle trails have their secret tales,
- Of men who’ve had a glimpse of Hell.
- There were memories clear of loved ones dear,
- Who resided on Stateside sod,
- By the sweating veterans of jungle fights,
- As they cleared their jams with a rod.
- These were the Marines of the Infantry line
- Who offered the country their souls.
- Of men who tried and fought and died
- And here their story is told.
- ‘Twas a different time and men of a different breed.
Their story’s of danger in a different clime,
- Of jungle fights where they fought and died,
- With a plastic toy and a cleaning rod...
- -- for McNamara’s bottom line!
With apologies to Robert Service
In Support of Veterans' Issues
´You sleep well in your bed at night only because a few rough men
are willing to do violent things on your behalf´
George Orwell paraphrase
The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation.
George Washington, President/Commander-in-Chief