From: "Bruce K Melson" <>



For American Veterans nearing Retirement Age


To include your years spent on military duty in your Social Security
benefits and payments package the Social Security Admin will require a
valid copy of your DD-214.


All veterans nearing 62/65 years of age and who are not in possession of
their DD-214 should begin immediately to obtain a copy:


        Obtaining a copy of your DD-214 from your record file


        Rebuilding Lost DD-214's


        DD-214 Policy


Bruce K. Melson
ICQ: 21099062
(931) 858-7190


So long as space remains,
So long as sentient beings remain,
I will remain,
In order to help, in order to serve,
In order to make my own contribution.
(Dalai Lama)